Tuesday 7 February 2017

A week or so ago one of my other Saturday interests, Brentford Football Club took me to Fulham.  We had been drawn away against Chelsea in the FA Cup - we lost 4-0 - but  it was an opportunity to go to major stadium and one, as is the current vogue for bigger and better soon to be replaced.  I guess it is progress but seems a little below 'sustainability standards'.  On the other hand it will bring another iconic building to the capital. Part of the ethos of urban sketching being to record change I felt bound to take time for a sketch.....a lot of blue everywhere, even the sky for most of the time.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I've never been in a UK football stadium, and so thank you for sharing this drawing from the scene.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated and consequently may take a little time to appear. Spam and anonymous comments are not published.